ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Here's a Thriller for You--Part III: Man on Fire! It's March, Already!


Not that I would wear clothes and sport a pen like that--nor the fact that I even remotely look like this guy(;-)), but the expression on his face is akin to what I'm wearing. Or about to wear tomorrow, as it's a new month, a Friday, and very close to two more holidays (6-7 March) next week when the nation celebrates Ghana's golden Jubilee year!

Posting threatens to be sporadic--but not if I can help it.

I really wanna get that darned book going--and I guess no better time than the present to start looking at it!

Hope you're all well?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:49:00 am , Blogger soap said...

Hey, Happy March to you. Enjoy your holidays, the jubilee (!), and... whatever work you manage to get done on the book.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 3:12:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Sissoula...long time!! Thankyou; I'll do my best to enjoy the celebrations, and the cogitation that I need to do around the book will be...erm...as much as I can captured here...;-)

Hope all is well with you?

 
At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:17:00 am , Blogger soap said...

oh, you know...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010