ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back on 20th October

Feeling burned out. Currently in the green, lush, and touristic region of my country, located in the Central region, where I am here to attend the funeral of a relative.

But it is also a brilliant boon to the jaded. I am getting plenty of food for thought on life and death.

My blogging will be sporadic as I rest to return with vigour on the 20th of October.

_________________this msg was sent by e.k.bensah - OGO device

These words brought to you by Ogo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010