ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, July 25, 2008

Deconstructing Taurus


Offlate, I haven't been myself: I've been sleepy, and dull. Three days ago, just before lunch, I went to our library, got two chairs on either side and stretched my long legs for what I thought would be forty winks. It was a long forty winks! Though I consider such naps to be good for the soul, and great power naps, when it gets to some 65 mins of dozing, it becomes a bit worrying.

The other day, I also found myself lamenting at the somewhat routine in my life: work-chores-more work. Not that I'm a perfectionist or anything, just that I work, because I have to. Though I went crazy over Joomla the other day, this week, well, I was feeling effing uninspired to work with it. I know there are days like this, hell, even days.

For me, it was too long a week. What really took the biscuit has been the soporific nature of my days. The weather's been cool--no complaints--but maybe the sun hasn't been strong enough to lift the spirits?

I managed to get the ring for my girlfriend--she wanted to thank me in a way that was more private than a hug in public!--but I guess that will come later. (No pun intended!!);-)

The inset picture claims Taureans--such as I am am being born on 26 April--are determined and peaceful. Also, we are supposed to be good at: banking, medecine, architecture, farming; building; education; and cooking.

I can tell you something for nothing: I do not excel in any of the above,neither have I contemplated getting into banking; medecine; or any of the above. These things are often hit-and-miss, and though I do believe there are elements that are eerily familiar (such as throat problems; being stubborn; and being determined and calm), I wouldn't stake my life on them these days. Everyone has their formula for success, and mine is certainly not on relying on astrology as a guide to my life. My girlfriend's a Gemini, and anecdotal evidence suggests we are the last couple to work.

I seriously beg to differ.

What do you think? How's your astrology today?

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 25, 2008 10:28:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assumed you had lost track of me. I have never stopped blogging though I am using blogspot nowadays.

Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog, Brookville Daily Photo.

I enjoyed reading your post today and wish there were some photos of your girlfriend. LOL

Best wishes to you and your family for a nice weekend.

Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo

 
At Monday, July 28, 2008 3:08:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Abraham, many thanks! Glad to see you're doing well;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010