ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, October 03, 2008

Thus Ends My Suit Experience


With the closing of the ACP Conference, I duly go back to wearing shirt and trousers, leaving behind my trusted jacket, which lends me a smarter look.

I don't know about you, but I like my suit, and not just because I saw my Dad in it throughout my formative years, but because I have always felt that it in no way does it substitute your attitude and your mind.

For now, it's goodbye to the suit till we meet next time:-)


_________________this msg was sent by e.k.bensah - OGO device

These words brought to you by Ogo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010