ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And So It's Christmas Time Again


Xmas party at the office with my lonely xmas tree in the corner of the kitchen

I have loved.

I have hated.

I have grieved.

I have slept.

I have dreamt.

I have told my ex she was proud, and unreasonable.

I have fancied women.

I have fantasised about women.

I have known hurt, and pain, and a broken heart

I have known distrust, and caused distrust.

I have lost weight, anad put it on again.

I have chartered unknown waters.

I have tried to work hard

I have dreamt, and not made dreams my master; I have thought and not made thoughts my aim.

I think I can safely say, it's been a tumultuous, yet interesting year.

Today is officially the last day of work, but I'll try and post my last post tomorrow.

Thankyou fellow bloggers for coming into my life and enriching it: (Mel; sissoula; daniel; new age harlot; laura tooth; JeN; saurkraut; and many other who passed through)

I am sorry I have not been visiting your blog--not for wanting but because of work constraints. In the New Year, the trend will be reversed!

I wish you ALL a very merry christmas and prosperous new year in advance!!

plenty of hugs!,
e

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:44:00 pm , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'm glad our paths crossed, long may it continue, Merry Chirstmas!

 
At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:18:00 pm , Blogger JeN said...

and now christmas is over.
time to start 2006!

 
At Friday, January 13, 2006 11:58:00 am , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Where are you man?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010