ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sorry Folks, But Almost Through (as are the WTO Talks in Hong Kong)

At this time of year, given the flurry of the excitement--whether artifical or not is a moot point-- most people are going to pretend to be working very hard to finish things they postponed for aeons.

I am no exception:-)

So it will probably not come as any surprise to you that I am rather inundated by the intellectual cacophony over the almost-abortive trade talks in Hong Kong.

This is both at work, and otherwise.

For no idea what I am talking about, you might want to check the website of the much-hated World Trade Organisation here.

I do love it really.

Not.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 18, 2005 6:13:00 am , Blogger soap said...

And some do more than pretend. I hope you will finish what you have to do with some degree of satisfaction, so you can enjoy the holiday season to the full. I know I'm jumping the gun a little, but happy new year from me!

I wish you all the best.

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:40:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

sissou, many thanks for your sagacious words:-)

you are far from jumping the gun; i wish both you and steph a prosperous and fruitful new year:-)

lots of hugs,
emmanuelxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010