ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Irony of Ironies

So there I was two days ago rhapsodizing about older women, only for me to hear yesterday afternoon (and be teased incessantly by work colleagues) that a great and personable young woman, also a colleague who has a great sense of humour, has “the hots” for me.

 

She is two years older than me.

 

Wow.

 

Can anyone be that marketable?

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:31:00 pm , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

YOU ARE SO IN!

 
At Saturday, December 03, 2005 7:45:00 am , Blogger soap said...

I kinda think that after the age of 20 or so, one or two years ceases to qualify as an "age difference." Are you going to ask her out, wait for her to come to you, or let your colleagues continue playing matchmaker?

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:32:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Hey,,,sissoula, I conducted some further investigations to try to ascertain the veracity of the claims.

Teasing is one thing, but I think the tease blew things out of proportion. The only thing I understand she really said was she enjoys talking to me! I do not know the full details...but that is the essence. My heart of hearts tells me a tease the way both her and I were teased suggested a bit more than that. But what can you do?

I hate walking on eggshells at my workplace...I was doing that a few days after I heard. No more...I WILL attempt some normality. After all, even if something does happen, it's not gonna be overnight:-)

So much for office gossip!

sorry, took you on a goose chase -- without the wildness:-) -- but it certainly helped my ego for a few days:-))

btw, sisso, the point u raise is fantastic mental pabulum...:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010