ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Thursday, August 04, 2005

"Why I Will Never Have a Girlfriend"


men-women Posted by Picasa

Steady on.

I do have a significant other, but the title is in reference to this post here that I came across by another site. He uses a number of statistics, etc, and posits a very interesting statement, that is serious mental pabulum, or food for thought. He outlines three reasons for finding a "good" girlfriend:


First, the potential girlfriend must be approximately my age - let's say 21 plus or minus three or four years. Second, the girl must be beautiful (and I use that term all-encompassingly to refer to both inner and outer beauty). Third, she must also be reasonably intelligent - she doesn't have to be Mensa material, but the ability to carry on a witty, insightful argument would be nice. So there they are - three simple demands, which I'm sure everyone will agree are anything but unreasonable{...}


The gorgeous and very personable Alyssa de Jour has tips on "How to Impress a Woman", and has now categorised it under one heading.

Kewl:-) Go check it out.

The link I have provided above may be a starter for the originator of the post:-) Always a good idea to start with that when you want a good woman.

I'd like to hear what you think about the picture. Rocks!

Work beckons, so I'm feeling a bit whimsical...

Toodle pip...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:15:00 pm , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I'd go out with you.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010