ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Reason for the Absence, or a Moment of Parenthesis


tick-tock! Posted by Hello

I don't want to belabour the point of having been away for so long, but I swear, I WAS lurking...

The picture above, I think, speaks volumes about how busy I am pretending to be:-) Clocks everywhere on my desk, with my watch lying quietly before my desktop clock. Wanted no restrictions to my hand so that I could type away freely.

Must say that researching for an article has got to be one of the most exhilirating experiences. Back in my university days, I used to cringe at research; now I realise the training was oh-so-necessary.

It still doesn't mean it HAS to be fun!

The picture is also a reminder to me that I can post pictures online with a quasi-spontaneity now that I have downloaded -- thanks to Europe Palm Website -- my Palm Desktop v.4.1.4.

I guess you just gotta watch this space, baby.

Toodle pip...

P.s. {Note to self...-Eat breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince, Dinner like a pauper...}


a most useful culinary companion;-) Posted by Hello

Now you know why.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:26:00 pm , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I love Cream Crackers.

 
At Friday, July 01, 2005 5:42:00 pm , Blogger laura the tooth said...

those crackers look really good to me, as i have been stuck on intstant noodeles the past week...

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:44:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Cream crackers rock! We have the Turks, I think, to thank for this "BISCA" brand.

Effing delicious--and very cheap too, going at equivalent of $US1...

Laura--you may have been stuck on noodles the past week, but you're still ever-so-sexy!:-))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010