ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Monday, April 11, 2005

How Do You Know When You're In Love?

I really couldn't answer that.

All I know is that it's difficult to quantify "love". I do know there is a distinction between falling "in love" and being in love; and loving someone.

I think I love G__. Though I may have stupidly told her off and on, I really do think I do. There are certain qualities about her that I have yet to find on any woman I have met. From Ch__ to all the others (featured in "Nights in White Satin"), I don't think anyone quite measures up.

Some may say that I haven't yet met enough women, and I would have to shoot back--"says who?" Just because I haven't been that successful with them doesn't mean I haven't met enough, y'know?;-)

Back to the point: how "do" you know you are in love? Is it when youstart thinking about the person the first thing when you wake up and last thing before you go to bed?

That would make me in love with CITI-FM then, no? 'cos it's the first thing I want to listen to in the morning, and last thing I want to sleep off to:-)

Sheez, e.k...

eccentricity at its best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010