ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Food for Thought: That Ubiquitous Threat


My computer, for the past week, has been a lean, clean and working machine that is as virus-free as a bouncing baby. Yeah!

Now, all that is left for me to ponder is in respect of technology.

Many viruses were found on my digital camera, and even my motorola L7i! As mildly harmful as they were, it underscored, for me, the comprehensive revolution technology has made thanks to the ubiquitous USB port--both of which appear on the respective devices listed above.

Now, I don't know about you, but I can bet you my newly-re-denominated Ghana cedi that the menace of computer viruses represents the greatest threat to our increasingly connected and networked world today. And if you don't believe me, ask the millions of FACEBOOK-ers out there today;-)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010