ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, August 11, 2006

Basic Instinct#1: The Seatbelt


Ever since I was a kid, I had inculcated into me the utility of wearing a seatbelt. To this day, I instinctively locate the seatbelt whenever I get into a car, and anticipate the clicking of the belt before I can breathe comfortably with myself. If the seatbelt is spoilt, which is frankly criminal, then I simply resign myself to whatever fate may be-fall me in the (hopefully unlikely) event of a crash.

I wonder why I don't adopt the same type of discpline and second nature to other things in my life?

I can only pretend to myself that variety is the spice of life!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010