ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Emotional Fight Club

My girlfriend and I have had a fight, except that she is one of those who play it cool when they are angry.

 

Most dangerous!

 

It was my fault, and I am not about to go into details, except to say that it didn’t involve any other female, so it’s not me being unfaithful.

 

More about doing something that showed that I didn’t trust her—like calling her relative to find out about something I should have asked HER herself. Now it looks like she wants an end to our relationship, and for us to be “friends”. In other words, no lover business.

 

I am hurt, deeply hurt.

 

This is going to affect my blogging a bit, so please take heart, and if you do pray, pray for meJ

 

I think space between us is most needed. I have aplogised over-zealously—by way of text, calls, and whatnot. I have even talked to her face-to-face today. She looked me in the eye and said “I forgive you”. But, to me, it was more like “I forgive you, but don’t bother, cos I won’t take you back”.

 

Hell, it’s only been six months!  I am no angel, but can she take me back if I give her some space?

 

In turmoil.

 

That’s ironically the period when my writing becomes all-too-cathartic.

 

Pls help. Suggestions/comments welcome!

 

Till later…

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 9:24:00 pm , Blogger Elsa said...

Looks like you're in a bit of a bind there.
Try ridiculously sweet wooing (back) techniques, be persistent don’t give up but don’t overdo it (because that’ll be annoying).
Hopefully, she’ll take you back. Good luck!

 
At Sunday, September 25, 2005 5:58:00 pm , Blogger laura the tooth said...

just wait it out. give her the space she needs. that will get her to come around again (i hope). but also, try to distract yourself with other things. i don't know her but one of the quickest ways to get someone interested in you is to show that others are chasing you (without you being pushy or ostentatious about it--otherwise it looks like a masquerade).

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 10:54:00 am , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Elsa--"hopefully" is the key word. Thanks!

Laura--I'm on day three (Monday) of not contacting her. Last time i contacted her was Friday afternoon (no saturday, no sunday, none today, none tomorrow, and then Wednesday, I go in for the kill.)

Thankyou both for your words of wisdom. It means a lot!!

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 3:21:00 pm , Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Chin up, stay positive, keep loving openly and hold nothing back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010