ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What Do You Want to Do With Your Life?


43 things Posted by Hello

Here's another gem that only the Internet could produce: 43things.com...;-)

The site is both inspirational and practical. Inspirational because it gets you to think about aspects in your life you would like to change, and practical because people are willing to offer and proffer their suggestions/advice on where you can go from your aspiration.

There is a huge search button on the main page prompting you to input what you'd like to do with your life. You just add, and off you go!

Not quite sure why it's 43things, though. Maybe I don't have the patience to read the small detail on the site. Maybe that's an entry for me? to become more patient and more tech-savvy?;-)

Here's the site:43things.com

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:50:00 pm , Blogger New Age Harlot said...

You're right. It's a fascinating site, something really positive and simple. I've bookmarked it.

 
At Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:32:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that 43things has something to do with the book Getting Things Done but I'm not entirely sure because, although it's on my reading list, I haven't read the book yet. Still, I love 43things and I think it's been a huge motivator for me as well as a cool way to be inspired by others and even to connect with others.

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:45:00 am , Blogger laura the tooth said...

it's a cool site. thanks for the alert. and also, thanks for the constant adverts for my blog. i really do appreciate that.

 
At Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:32:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

New Age--good to see you back after a long while. I'll definitely be visiting it more often;-)

Melissa--I think I need to cheer you more often, no? ;-)) You certainly have a long list there, which merits some serious scrutiny...;-)

Laura--anytime!!:-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010