ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, February 18, 2005

Taming of the Shrew

My god. Dee is such a shrew. She's so effing cantankerous.

Yesterday, I tried reasoning, actually no, it was more of a reprimand, but done very discretely--the way she lashed out!!

I ended up--much to my chagrin--apologising to her on the way home in from t of a much-bemused taxi driver...

who says life isn't interesting.

It's out, and I am finally so happy I have said it.

Honestly, I FANCY her so much; she's GORGEOUS and so SEXY. The way she caressed Fenix suggests that she is a very, or at least, has a very caring side. And I know. When she's quiet and calm, there's no nicer person...

But honestly, taming her is a bit of a calamity...she's too wrapped up in enjoying being shrew-like, and that, frankly, is not healthy.

I'm almost sometimes too scared to tell her stuff.

That's surely wrong, no? Why should I be afraid to speak candidly to her about things? She's not my wife nor my girlfriend. She's a friend I appreciate very much, but I don't know what she thinks of me...

I know she likes me for sure, but she does get pissed off with me.

Oh well, I'm no angel , and sometimes, I stretch her patience a bit too thin.

But all that said, I like her, so I just have to be patient. I don't even have a picture of her yet...

Pooh.

BTW, finally managed to meet Elaine; she's not as much of a babe in real life as I expected. A bit petite, but she's definitely good-looking. They've got a very nice house...

I'm glad I have met her, cos I don't think she's my type: she doesn't follow the news; sleeps early; is almost too effete, i.e comfortable with her life, she does not want to break out of that comfort.

For me, that's a major turnoff.

I like my women a cross between Dee, Patience, and Mabel: assertive without being aggressive; submissive without being weak-willed; good-looking and strong-minded without being whimsical...respectively...

oh, and for the latter, intelligent...

BTW Elaine paid me a complement -- out of the blue -- that I , according to her, am better lookingin real-life than in my picture on Yahoo...

am I expecting too much in a woman?

I am meeting Grace this evening...I have a bit of a crush on her...

I really hope something happens, though I cannot guarantee cos I probably will be TOO tired:-(

Besides, I'm a gentleman, hell...no??

Nudge nudge, wink wink...

laters,

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 18, 2005 8:33:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm Elsa and always excited when I find other Ghanaian bloggers out there!. I found you through your post on Clubgh about the gas deregulation. Nice to meet ya!

 
At Monday, February 21, 2005 5:55:00 pm , Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Hi Elsa, many thanks for your comments. I myself am surprised by the extent to which this was taken up (ie blogging!) nice to meet you too!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010