ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, February 11, 2005

Why Does Nobody Care About Blacks?


feb2005-edition Posted by Hello

This is, admittedly, a rather provocative title. Just bought it, so cannot comment. But I endeavour to bring my impressions once I get my teeth into it this weekend...;-) BTW, Business in Africa magazine claims Thabo Mbeki, President of SOuth AFrica, is "Person of the Year".

Says Who?

I don't like South Africa's attempt to portray itself as the leader of Africa, especially when the first President of Ghana, my country, Dr.Kwame Nkrumah spearheaded the battle to rid that country of Apartheid.

From Ghana in 1957 all the way to the United Nations. Also, I thought I'd add for the record that there are some allegations that J.B.Danquah was a CIA agent. I'm on that...

J.B.Danquah has been in the news for some time now, and I suspect the long-year celebrations is being spearheaded--that word again--by a key figure in the incumbent government...

But anyway, later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010