ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Monday, May 05, 2008

Birthday Boy Driven to Distraction


After all that cogitation around UN issues and whatnot, it was important for me to pursue the long-postponed need to drive. I'm picking up the bat next week. I will be sure to blog about the experiences in different quarters of my blogs;-)

This place is some minutes away from work, so it should be apt to start straight after work. But first things first: one week of theory, which I am pretending to work on!

Can you tell I'm thinking?;-)

Either way, it was my birthday on 26th April. Just one year over 30. Good stuff. There's a lot of things I need to do regulating over. Now that I have a new laptop, I have endeavoured to set out a much-needed timetable on things to do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010