ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Friday, April 29, 2005

Why I Love G___ (Borrowed after many a blogger!)

1. She's smart
2. She's sexy
3. She's gorgeous
4. She's very coy
5. She loves being coy, whilst underneath, she LOVES to be naughty (such a turn on!!)
6. she's a good mother
7. she's responsible
8. she's caring
9. she has VERY deep feelings for me
10. she called me up at 3am (!) to wish me "happy birthday!", because she wanted to be the first to do so
11. she's got such beautiful eyes
12. she's motivated
13. she's not ready to commit till things get sorted
14. she has funny dimples on her face
15. she has a rascally laugh
16. she often says/thinks "you look good!"
17. she's very discreet (in offering suggestions)
18. she shows considerable care for me
19. she thinks I talk a lot(!)
20. she thinks I'm a caring/loving guy
21. she knows my feelings for her transcends a simple liking
22. she likes it when I wear a tie
23. she trusts/asks me for (my) advice
24. she called herself "G__ Bensah" (a joke..for now!!)
25. she is bent on improving herself
26. she loves kissing me
27. she enjoys me touching her/holding her chest

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 7:12:00 am , Blogger laura the tooth said...

that is so sweet. she must be bursting with joy after seeing this.

on another note, i still haven't figured out how to get out of that damned room!

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 5:07:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is incredibly sweet!!! I wish someone would say such nice things about me one day. :o) ::sigh:: Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? And how did your bday turn out?

~Lovelylindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

  < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010