ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

"Think of these three things: whence you came, where you are going, and to whom you must account"--Benjamin Franklin


secret Posted by Hello

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thankyou for the Music...



I so feel like crying now.

Strange thing is I am not feeling particularly sad. Au contraire, I am looking forward to a great evening with G__. How on Earth could I be despondent?

Still...

I just thought it should be noted the effect the Bangles' song (circa 1986/87) has on me up to this day:

"(Close your eyes and give me your hand
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?)"

best to listen to it blasting in your room--or if at the office, from your earphones;-)

Heaven.

There are THREE particular songs that make me feel particularly reflective. I recommend them highly:

  • Nathalie Imbruglia's gut-wrenching "Torn"
  • Hooverphonic's very haunting "Eden"
  • The Bangle's soul-piercing "Eternal Flame"

    And I equally recommend them to be listened one after the other--not necessarily in the same order.

    Is this getting in touch with my feminine side??

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

      < ? Blogs By Black Women # > eXTReMe Tracker CONTENT Copyrighted ©E.K.BENSAH II PRODUCTIONS. 1998-2010